2016 Novice Summer Splash Ski Tournament
June 18th, 2016
WATER SKI TOURNAMENT
The tournament is a non-sanctioned, novice slalom water ski tournament. All participants will have two opportunities to get their highest score in the slalom course.
The cost to register for the tournament is $40 (2 chances to ski). Fill out the form and click the "Pay with PayPal" button below to register.
- Never made the mini slalom course
- Never made the full course
- Never made the course at 24 MPH
- Never made the course at 30 MPH
- Never made the course at 34 MPH
- Open (Ski course at 34 or 36 MPH)
Trophies will be given out to those who place in the top three of each category.
- Fill out the Liability Form and bring it to the event.* (FOUND HERE)
- Fill out the Event Registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Pay by clicking the "Pay with Paypal" button below.
The lakes will be available on Thursday, June 16th and Friday, June 17th for practice runs from 4pm-8pm. Do not bring your own boat, community boats will be provided. First Come First Serve.
- $15 for 6 passes, pay at dock - approximately 15 minutes. Cash Only.
Fill out the form to register for the Water Ski Tournament.
After submitting the registration form, click the button below to pay with credit card or PayPal account. Please be sure that your PayPal account information matches the information you provided in the registration form. Only those who complete the payment process will be registered for the tournament.